[Help-glpk] GLPK wikibook Python page

From: Robbie Morrison
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK wikibook Python page
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:36:25 +1200

Hello all

All the action seems to be with Python!  Xypron
recently added material on 'PuLP' and I added
material on 'yaposi' on request from
Christophe-Marie Duquesne.

Can I ask people who use Python to look at the
Python page and check it for accuracy (you could
also rate it using the wikipedia bar at the bottom
of the page):

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Python

In addition, if anyone wants to make user
recommendations, I will add them to that page.
Signposts for new users are always valuable.

Also thanks to Bettoni for the update on Gusek,
the Windows IDE based on SciTE:

  http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GLPK/Windows_IDEs#Gusek

best wishes, Robbie
---
Robbie Morrison
PhD student -- policy-oriented energy system simulation
Technical University of Berlin (TU-Berlin), Germany
University email (redirected) : address@hidden
Webmail (preferred)           : address@hidden
[from Webmail client]