RE: [Help-glpk] Embedding GLPK to user application

From: design
Subject: RE: [Help-glpk] Embedding GLPK to user application
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:52:06 +0300

Andrew, I understand that interface for embedding to applications is not
interesting for you. Nevertheless this is a real problem of GLPK because
it is hostile to calling application. Developing separate thread is very
costly for me because my program already developed on vb6. Now I see
that I should myself put somewhere callback function to code of GLKP (as
was recommend by Xypron). And correct code for each new version of GLPK.
And all programmers for all new versions should correct code if GLPK is
embedded to his application.

Thanks.