[Help-glpk] Real World Problems

From: Juan Pablo Caballero Villalobos
Subject: [Help-glpk] Real World Problems
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:25:21 -0500

Hello for everybody, I really want to begin this message expressing my
gratitude with all the people envolved in the development of this great
software.

I'm a linear programming teacher for Industrial Engineering at Javeriana
University in Colombia (South America). One of the most frequent student
questions in the classroom is about the use of linear programming as a tool to
deal with real world problems in the industry. I really will appreciate if
anyone would bring me real world examples of this kind, or directions about
where to find these.

Thanks in advance for you contribution

Ing. Juan Pablo Caballero Villalobos
Jefe Sección de Producción