[Help-glpk] Messages

From: Lucio Barreto
Subject: [Help-glpk] Messages
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 05:15:46 +0400

Hellothere,

There is some kind of
function that I could call, to receive the messages from glpk?

Example: when I use the lpx_intopt()
function, all messages are sent to the stdout, but I
want to put them in a graphical component, like a TMemo,
of Borland Builder.

I don #8217;t know how I can
do this, else modify the original files. But, if I will do this, every update
from glpk I will have to do again.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Lucio Barreto

Mestrando em Engenharia Elétrica

PUCRS - FENG - GSEE

Av. Ipiranga, 6681 - Predio 30 - Sala
224

90.619-900 - Porto Alegre - RS - BRASIL

Tel: (51) 3320-3500 ramal 7658

Tel (Secretaria): (51) 3320-3594

Fax (Secretaria): (51) 3320-3540

E-mail: address@hidden

Hello there,

There is some kind of function that I could call, to receive the messages from glpk?

Example: when I use the lpx_intopt() function, all messages are sent to the stdout, but I want to put them in a graphical component, like a TMemo, of Borland Builder.

I don’t know how I can do this, else modify the original files. But, if I will do this, every update from glpk I will have to do again.