[Help-glpk] ABC on glpsol

From: Michael Jastrzebski
Subject: [Help-glpk] ABC on glpsol
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:39:03 -0700 (PDT)

HI,

I am brand new to this list.

After successfully downloading and installing the GLPK package on my Linux
laptop I have some very basic question. For example in the docs I don't see any
instructions how to run examples. I see no information what sort of arguments
are needed for the glpsol executable, in short I see no documentation on the
glpsol itself. I imagine this question must have been asked before, hence I
would be greatful for pointing me in the right direction.

Michael Jastrzebski
Oakland, CA