[Help-glpk] Need help with Branch and Price

From: Parikshit
Subject: [Help-glpk] Need help with Branch and Price
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:39:37 -0400

I am new to GLPK and this is my first post.........I just installed GLPK on a windows machine..
I have a Workflow scheduling problem modelled as a MILP and my aim is to solve it using branch and price approach in GLPK.
I would appreciate it if you could help me in the following areas.

1. Documentation on solving branch and bound problems using GLPK....
2. How can GLPK be integrated with VB.NET.

If you need any more details will be glad to provide you.

Expecting a lot from this mail-list.

Regards,
Parik

Mobile: 716 400 5186