[Help-glpk] GLPK JNI interface

From: Gottfried Lindner
Subject: [Help-glpk] GLPK JNI interface
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:09:44 +0200

Hello,

on the site
http://www.informatikfuchs.de/Software/GLPK/glpkJava.htm
I offer a GLPK interface to Java for Windows with a DLL and a
description of the interface (The pages are in German language).

This interface is outdated, it is from version 4.2. When I created it, I
used the sources which were included in the GLPK distribution. Some
people asked me to update it to the current GLPK version. I conclude
from discussions in this newsgroup that other people have done this
already and I don't want to repeat this work.

Does everyone offer an updated version or knows a site where such a
version can be found which I can use or to which I can relate?

Thank you for your help

Gottfried Lindner

Mail: address@hidden
Besuchen Sie unsere Domain: www.informatikfuchs.de