[Help-glpk] Problem with max() function

From: Julien . LEMOINE
Subject: [Help-glpk] Problem with max() function
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 19:11:24 +0400

Hello,

  I have a problem (maybe I discovered a bug) with glpk. I am trying to
set a constraint with a call to max function. The problem is that glpsol
fail
because max() argument are invalids.
  I did not found any restriction on max function in manual ("Arguments of
all
build-in functions must be numeric expressions"), my arguments are integer.

  Could you explain me how can I solve this problem ?

A minimal fail model is attached with this mail and the output of glpsol is
:

Reading model section from minimal_fail.mod...
minimal_fail.mod:10: argument for max has invalid type
Context: ...t. t1 { i in I , j in I , k in I } : 2 * max ( u [ i , j ] ,
Model processing error

Best Regards.
--
Julien Lemoine