[Help-glpk] JNI for Windows?

From: Welson Sun
Subject: [Help-glpk] JNI for Windows?
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:59:52 -0700

Hi Chris,

I am trying to use the JNI interface for GLPK. In the README of the JNI, it is said that:

"Currently, Windows is not supported in the Makefiles.", so how can I make the Windows version of JNI?

I am using Cygwin under WindowsXP, and I tried to compile the JNI ( I tried 4.3 and 4.4 ), but there are a lot of errors, and it is saying that there are syntax error in $JAVA_HOME/include/jni.h and $JAVA_HOME/include/win32/jni_md.h

Is this JNI only for Linux?

Best Regards,

Welson Sun

Electrical and Computer Engineering