[Help-glpk] current basis after solving the problem

From: Shubhashis Ghosh
Subject: [Help-glpk] current basis after solving the problem
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:06:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi,
        I tried to apply 'lpx_eval_tab_row' after applying 'lpx_simplex',
but it is saying that 'current basis is undefined'. I think in method
'simplex2', a new workspace has been created for the presolved problem,
and at the end of solution, the formulated problem has not copied to the
original problem( or the basis has not unloaded from the formulated
problem to the original). Am I right? How can I compute a row of simplex
table after finding the optmal LP solution in this case?

-Shubhashis

Shubhashis Ghosh
Ph.D. Student
Department of Computing Science