Re: [Help-glpk] how to read the documentation under windows

From: Andrew Makhorin
Subject: Re: [Help-glpk] how to read the documentation under windows
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 15:48:06 +0300

In order to view documents in Postscript format under Win/32 you could
try GSView (this is a graphical interface for Ghostscript) which is a
free software.

I don't remember from where I downloaded GSView. However you could find
it using internet (see also readme.txt from GSView 2.6 attached; there
are some URLs).

Best regards,

Andrew Makhorin