help-global

tags for glib

From: Иван Трусков
Subject: tags for glib
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 00:07:02 +0300

Hello
I am trying to generate tags for GLib, and i have run into the following problem: vast majorioty of symbols are not present in GTAGS. For example, from glib/ghash.h, only 2 macros are present, but none of the functions (such as g_hash_table_new and such).
I suspect the reason lies in the fact all functions have macro GLIB_AVAILABLE_IN_ALL preceding them.
How can i generate proper tags that include all symbols in this case?