help-global

(no subject)

From: Rajiv Subrahmanyam
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 16:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Global Team,
   Awesome work! I have a question regarding how global stores symbols for java
source files. Here's my use case:
I have class A referencing this.is.package1.C and class B referencing
this.is.package2.C.. now when i search for the symbol C, i get both A and B.. I
guess my question is:
Is there a way to find references to this.is.package1.C alone, without also
reporting classes which reference this.is.package2.C ?
   Hope I expressed my problem correctly.
Thanks,
Rajiv