help-global

gtags-query-replace?

From: Martin Blais
Subject: gtags-query-replace?
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:21:54 +1000

hi

i looked into the latest GNU global and couldn't find the equivalent of
tags-query-replace.  has someone hacked it, and if so, would mind sending me
a lisp snippet for me to hack with?  (please Cc email directly, i'm not
subscribed to this list).

BTW, tons of kudos to the GNU global team, i've been looking for a
locate/etags hybrid for years and when i discovered it, and that it just
worked out of the box, i was stunned. i absolutely love it.

cheers,

--
address@hidden