help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] Problem with gift-add-collection.pl

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] Problem with gift-add-collection.pl
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 17:18:32 +0200

Hi,

the snakecharmer error is in conenction with the rights to access the images if I remember correctly. This is also an oldererror and a description on how to solve it should be soemwhere on the mailing list.

Cheers, Henning

Daniel Winkler wrote:
Hi Henning,

thanks for your fast reply.
You're right...it really works.

I just had errors with snakeCharmer (no Thumbnails, queries did not
work, ...) and thought this error was responsible for this. Now I
installed kMRML and this works fine.

Best regards,
        daniel