help-gift

Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation

From: Henning Müller
Subject: Re: [help-GIFT] help for gift installation
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 10:21:06 +0100

Hi,

what you need depends on your installation of Linux. For some installations it works out of the box.
Which distribution of linux do you use?

If you type ./configure in the gift directory, the prerequisites will be checked and you will get error messages if something is missing that you need to install.

Cheers, Henning

Wei Lu wrote:
Dear all,

I am a new one interested in content based image retrieval in city
univerisity London. I knew gift is an famous content-based image retrieval
system. So I tried to install gift
on linux 9 system. But I was told some prerequisites are needed.

Could you pls. tell me where to get the gift prerequisites package?

Many thanks for that.

Best regards.

Reed.

 Henning Müller (PhD)