help-flex

Re: handiwork Medds

From: Aimo Su
Subject: Re: handiwork Medds
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 08:52:01 -0500

Good afternoon,
You're an estimable buyer and we afford you some data and updates.

On the basis of our records it seems probable that you'd like to see a refill.

We hope that you will once again, give us the opportunity to offer you a great selection of meds, low prices, and superior customer care.
If you would like to place an order or browse our current products and specials, please visit the link below:

http://www.canto.avalabea.com

In good faith, Aimo Su Sale support department