help-flex

Solaris lex vs Flex

From: Christian Sebastian
Subject: Solaris lex vs Flex
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:30:43 +0800

Hi. Good evening. I just wanna ask the difference, (if there's any), between Solaris lex and flex(in Redhat Linux). We're currently porting an application from Solaris to Linux and we're having a problem with the files generated by lex and yacc in Linux. It seenms that they are different from the files generated by lex and yacc in Solaris. I don't have enough knowledge in lex and yacc. Maybe, you can helo us with this problem. What solution can you suggest to us?

Thanks,
Christian