help-flex

How to convert an ActiveX control of an Assembler written using F lex an

From: mohammad ali
Subject: How to convert an ActiveX control of an Assembler written using F lex and Bison
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 14:08:09 +0500

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am Mohammad Ali form Islamabad (Pakistan).

I am facing the following problem.

I have written an assembler using Flex and Bison tools. Now I need to
implement my project as an AtiveX Control.But When I Include my files like
"bisonfile.cpp_tab.c, lex.yy.c and other supporting files of the project",
MFC reports error like   "c:\program files\microsoft visual
studio\vc98\mfc\include\afx.h(16) :fatal error C1189: #error :  MFC requires
C++ compilation (use a .cpp suffix)". I tried to fix this problem by
tempering the afx.h. But results were as expected, It caused a lot of pbms
else where.
Now if u can guide me how can I solve my pbm.

Your prompt responce will be appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Mohammad Ali Awan.