Re: [h-e-w] Running scripts via call-process...

From: Dr Francis J. Wright
Subject: Re: [h-e-w] Running scripts via call-process...
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:09:47 -0000

NT Emacs will run a Windows batch (.bat) file, and that batch file can run
anything you want, including running sh, bash, perl, etc.  I have proposed
this trick to make rcs2log work in NT Emacs (without modifying any of the
Emacs code), and it may or may not get included in some future version.  A
similar trick should work for what you want to do.  See the rcs2log entry on
http://centaur.maths.qmul.ac.uk/Emacs/ for further details.

Francis