[h-e-w] Re: Trivial Gripe...

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [h-e-w] Re: Trivial Gripe...
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:23:47 -0500

On the contrary, it's a compliment to the development team.  If that's
all you can find wrong with it, that's almost as good as saying, "It's
great!"

Anyway, the absence of that 3d line doesn't bother me so much as the
lack of a 3d button appearing on the menu bar when you hover the mouse
over it.  Just kidding.

Now that we're on the subject of aesthetics, many people dislike the
fringe.  After a few hours of getting used to it, I find it very
useful.  The hollow box used for point in inactive buffers also is
useful.