help-debbugs

Re: Processed: control message for bug #33200

From: Garreau\, Alexandre
Subject: Re: Processed: control message for bug #33200
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2018 14:14:17 +0100

On 2018-11-01 at 12:21, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Michael Albinus <address@hidden> writes:
>
> Hi Alexandre,
>
>> The missing point is to write a proper `debbugs-gnu-help-echo'
>> function. Would you like to work on this?
>
> PS: If you plan to contribute more than trivial patches to Emacs and GNU
> ELPA packages, you should consider to sign the FSF legal papers. Ping
> me, if you are interested in.

I very am.  I even was actually trying to reach the cumulative 15 lines
limit before anything ambiguous may happen.  Along with trying to learn
to correctly make patches (I actually don’t know git or any vc and I
guess this illiteracy mustn’t help :/) and submit/manage bugs (I thought
the later might be a prerequisite of the former)

It is <address@hidden> I should mail right? I didn’t find it in emacs
manual (only in org website), where is the canonical place citing it and
giving instructions (or, in the case or emacs, do just the developers
like you manually ask about it each time when needed?)?