help-debbugs

Re: Submitter Email?

From: Bob Proulx
Subject: Re: Submitter Email?
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 22:34:28 -0700

Glenn Morris wrote:
> It continues to work just fine AFAICS?
> Eg see several instances of Mail-Followup-To in:
> ftp://lists.gnu.org/bug-coreutils/2014-12

For my own messages it isn't set unless I set it.  If I don't set it
then it isn't there.  So for all of the ones of my messages it is only
there because I have added it on my end.  I assume the others are the
same too.

How about these examples?

Maybe I am just completely misunderstanding when the BTS will add this
header?

Thanks,
Bob