help-debbugs

Re: Could you help me that the two mails isn't delivered?

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: Could you help me that the two mails isn't delivered?
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 18:40:53 -0400

Norihiro Tanaka wrote:

> I submitted the two mails to address@hidden, which has the patch for
> grep, but They aren't delivered by the mailing list (bug-grep) and aren't
> taken into GBTS, either.

Please give some details of these missing messages (message-id, subject,
date&time they were sent).

> Further more, the mails for bug#17203 and bug#17204 also isn't
> delivered (They ware taken into GBTS).

Sorry, can't do anything about that. The mails were sent out to the
bug-grep mailing list. You'd have to try asking the bug-grep mailing
list owner if they know why they did not appear.

Your messages seem to get moderately high spamassassin scores, due to:

 1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
 [Blocked - see <http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?202.248.238.71>]
 2.7 RCVD_IN_PSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in PSBL