help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] cgi("name");

From: Allan Wind
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] cgi("name");
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 21:11:40 -0400

On 2012-03-27 08:01:24, hang yan wrote:
> it is in the http://www.gnu.org/software/cgicc/doc/cgicc_tutorial.html

As in:

The cgicc::FormEntry class provides methods for extracting data
as numbers, removing line breaks, etc. If you are not interested
in performing any data validation or modification, but simply
want to access a string representaion of the data, the simplest
case is streamlined:

std::string name = cgi("name");

> I look up the constructs,and didn't the usage.and there isn't a operator()
> is the cgi class....

Maybe you are looking at an earlier version as I pointed you to
the reference for said operator().

Hope it helps.

/Allan
--