help-cgicc

Re: [help-cgicc] Getting the library to install in OS X

From: Anthony Bouvier
Subject: Re: [help-cgicc] Getting the library to install in OS X
Date: 08 Aug 2003 09:18:36 -0400

> Has anyone been successfull in installing the library on OSX ?

I'd be surprised if anyone can get any C++ library to install on OS X.

Are you getting a bunch of type_info errors?  There seems to be a
screw-up with the headers files included with gcc-3.1 and even the
recent fix to gcc-3.3 on OS X.

There is a bug number to look up too, but I don't have it with me.  I've
emailed the ADC for an update, but they have no timeline for when this
issue will be fixed.

But if someone here -has- installed it, I'm eager to hear how.

--
Anthony Bouvier   -  Chief Technology Officer
Developware Inc.  -  http://developware.com

120 Webster Street    -  Louisville KY 40206
Suite 331             -  phone: 502.719.3745
Customer Service No   -  1.877.280.2392
direct: 502.561.2422  -  cell: 502.693.8307