help-cgicc

RE: [help-cgicc] Debug / Release Problem

From: Stephen F. Booth
Subject: RE: [help-cgicc] Debug / Release Problem
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:55:06 -0500

I realize I'm very little help since I don't own a Windows compiler, but
something comes to mind that I believe I've seen in the past.  I
remember building a library and seeing similar problems when switching
from Debug to Release or vice-versa when I was linking to the wrong
version of some system library.  Perhaps the cgicc project files are
linking to the release libs, so on Debug mode there is a multithreading
issue?

That's all I can think of.  Maybe someone who actually develops on
Windows can help.

-Stephen

Behalf