help-cgicc

VS: VS: Step-by-step instructions to install Cgicc.

From: Timo Kahkonen
Subject: VS: VS: Step-by-step instructions to install Cgicc.
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 10:50:41 +0200

I could not make install, because Permission is denied (see below). May be I
cannot install, but is there other way to use this package? I'd want to know
how to compile. What could be the compile command?

Timo Kähkönen

-------------------------
$ make install
Making install in cgicc
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/htdocs/www.kahkonen.com/cgicc-3.1.5/cgicc'
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/htdocs/www.kahkonen.com/cgicc-3.1.5/cgicc'
/bin/sh ../support/mkinstalldirs /usr/local/lib
/bin/sh ../libtool  --mode=install /usr/bin/install -c libcgicc.la
/usr/local/li
b/libcgicc.la
/usr/bin/install -c .libs/libcgicc.lai /usr/local/lib/libcgicc.la
/usr/bin/install: /usr/local/lib/libcgicc.la: Permission denied
make[2]: *** [install-libLTLIBRARIES] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/htdocs/www.kahkonen.com/cgicc-3.1.5/cgicc'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/htdocs/www.kahkonen.com/cgicc-3.1.5/cgicc'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1