help-cgicc

Accessing Query String during a form post.

From: Jeremy C
Subject: Accessing Query String during a form post.
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:57:46 -0800 (PST)

I am just learning Cgicc and want to access the query
string during a form post. Can anyone tell me how to
accomplish this task?

During a normal view (GET) request, I can parse the
Query string just fine, and retrieve information from
it but during a form POST, I can only access
information in the form.

Any help or pointers would be greatly appriciated.

Jeremy - address@hidden