help-cfengine

Re: Windows and cfengine

From: Chris Kacoroski
Subject: Re: Windows and cfengine
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 05:49:54 -0700

Dagfinn,

At a recent Sage meeting Alex Dioso <adioso@gmail.com> gave a presentation on windows and cfengine. You may want to email him and get a copy of it.

cheers,

ski

Dagfinn Kolstad wrote:
Hello.

We have a mixed enviroment with Linux, Windows, Solaris and Mac servers. What i would like to get some info about is first of all your experience with cfengine in windows we use win server 2003, MSSQL, Exchange and IIS. We also woul like to know if anyone made a gui for cfengine as this would really help our windows server admins.

Dagfinn Kolstad
Gothenburg University
Sweden