help-cfengine

Re: 'files' skipping my directories

From: Luke A. Kanies
Subject: Re: 'files' skipping my directories
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:13:27 -0600 (CST)

On Tue, 28 Jan 2003 Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no wrote:

> action=fixall

That was the problem.  I was using 'fixplain', which, uh, only fixes plain
files.  I changed it to fixall, and I still get a notice that the
directory is ignored, but it isn't actually ignored (strangely).

The documentation specifically mentions all three types of fixing, but
doesn't describe them; I hadn't noticed the 'fixdirs' option, so I
couldn't think of the difference between 'fixall' and 'fixplain', and I
didn't think to try it.

Looks like it's all working now.

Thanks.

--
'Fire them. Fire every single person who ever worked on [Microsoft] Word. If
they're no longer in Redmond, find out where they work and make their boss