help-cfengine

Re: cfengine-2.0.5pre2 Segmentation fault with editfiles

From: Mark . Burgess
Subject: Re: cfengine-2.0.5pre2 Segmentation fault with editfiles
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:58:06 +0100 (MET)

I think this might be due to a "quick patch" that I added for someone.
Try getting a new sources directly (esp. varstring.c) from the website sources
and
recompile. Or go back to 2.0.4 for now. I have been terribly busy
lately and will not get to work on cfengine until about february.

Mark

Work: +47 22453272            Email:  Mark.Burgess@iu.hio.no
Fax : +47 22453205            WWW  :  http://www.iu.hio.no/~mark