help-cfengine

Server/Client

From: Richard Arends
Subject: Server/Client
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:57:13 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm working for an ISP and i'm looking in to Cfengine for our Debian
servers. The idea is, to have one Cfengine 'server' and several Cfengine
clients who connect to the server and get a new cfengine config.

On the server i want a common file and a client specific file, and then
via the copy option in cfengine on the client getting the file(s) every
time (5 / 10 minutes??) from the server.

Is this the right way to do it, or (and i think so) are there (much)
better ways.

Greetings,

Richard.

----
An OS is like swiss cheese, the bigger it is, the more holes you get!