help-cfengine

Berkeley DB Support

From: Erik R. Ogan
Subject: Berkeley DB Support
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:23:58 -0800

This is a multipart MIME message.
I've found a bug in configure.in with respect to Berkeley DB support.
As currently written, HAVE_DB_OPEN is defined only if it is not linked
from libdb.*.

In addition, Redhat 7.0 has (or can have) all 3 major versions of
Berkeley DB installed. Because of this, it puts some of the files in
non-standard locations. The configure script needs to be aware of this.

Since it doesn't appear that anyone has submitted a patch for these
problems, I've put one together, and attached it below. I'd love to get
some feedback on these changes, minor though they may be.

-e