Re: bison for nlp

From: r0ller
Subject: Re: bison for nlp
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2018 22:35:28 +0100 (CET)

Hi Hans,

Wow, I did not know that feature. Is such a  string only used when creating an
error message? Will the token still have an integer assigned that can be used
in the actions or do I get there the string as well instead of an integer? By
the way, I'll still get the error message as a string I guess, right?

Best regards,
r0ller