Re: odd error messages

From: Anand Akhare
Subject: Re: odd error messages
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2018 14:02:00 +0530

Hello Akim,
     I am still seeing same problem with Bison 3.1.
If i try with smaller example it may work unless there is some trigger
known that cause the error message.
Some tokens are showing error while some are warning and many different are
passing fine.
If it's only warning, then it is possible to ignore it and get the final
code.
Is it possible to get parser generated with this error being ignored?

Regards,
Anand