RE: ECCN For Bison Version 1.25

From: COFFIN, Barry [UK]
Subject: RE: ECCN For Bison Version 1.25
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 07:08:22 +0000

Hans,

Thanks for the response but this isn't helpful.  I think you have an obligation
to provide the ECCN classification (your first hyperlink does not resolve to a
valid webpage or is blocked by my company firewall).

By the way, I do not work on aircraft.

Best Regards

Barry
SW Engineering Manager, TECCA1, NMS Centre of Excellence

  Email: address@hidden
Airbus Defence and Space
Anchorage Road
Portsmouth, PO3 5PU