issue related to bison

From: Bharath Gattu
Subject: issue related to bison
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 13:20:21 +0000

Hi,
Previously we are using Bison and Flex in our project to generate some parser
files automatically.
But now we don't want those files to be generated automatically.
We would like to keep the Bison accessible. But we want to remove the
dependency with the Bison so that It would not generate the files automatically.

My question here is how can I find the dependency with the Bison which is
causing these auto generated files.
Is there some kind of flag which is invoking BISON.
Please help me with the solution.
Regards
Bharath