Re: Bison yyparse return array of values

From: Hans Åberg
Subject: Re: Bison yyparse return array of values
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 17:58:29 +0200

> On 2 Apr 2017, at 17:02, Laura Morales <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I thought reentrancy was a substitute to prefix renaming, but looks like they
> solve different problems so I have to use both.

For different parsers, use different names. For multiple instances of the same
parser, use the reentrant parser.

Otherwise, it is more normal to parse all words and numbers in one go in a
single parser and put them into different containers as they appear. For just
finding simple tokens, it might be easier to write the code directly without a
parser.