How to make C++-generated parser call yylex in some polymorphic way?

From: Oleksii Taran
Subject: How to make C++-generated parser call yylex in some polymorphic way?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 19:04:02 +0200

Hi all

Is there a way to not call global C-style `yylex` function in generated C++
parser? Now I just patch `lalr1.cc` to add pure virtual method `yylex` in
parser skeleton and override it in subclass. The downside is that I can't use
vanilla bison, and I must reapply patch on every update.

Do you have any ideas how to overcome this issue?

--
Best regards,
Oleksii Taran