A Little Note

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: A Little Note
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 07:19:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi Akim;

You mentioned thatSection 3.0 deals with C, not with the other languages. Then
if we look at this statement more closely we begin to get confused. Section
3.7.12 and 3.7.13 contain directives which deal with C/C++, then again Section
10.2.9 deals exclusively with Java directives. The point being that the manual
is seriously wrong and justly maligned. It needs to be rewritten and a firm
editorial vision imposed. Despite your enthusiasm for the manual, it is one of
the most poorly written that I have ever seen. It has many errors in it, it is
poorly organized, uses novel expressions, contains incomplete sections and on,
and on, and on.

I am willing to support the effort of reorganization, contributing to the
supplying of a vision, and writing. But this tedious effort of researching each
and every fault is wearying and time consuming. So, if we can have a meeting of
the minds and discuss our alternate visions then let's start. Otherwise, I just
have to finish my current project.

thanks for your dialog and insights.

art