Tabs vs. Spaces

From: Arthur Schwarz
Subject: Tabs vs. Spaces
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 10:23:09 -0800 (PST)

Any chance you can put spaces in the generated output files instead of tabs?
Tabs spacing is software controlled and depending on the editor used will have
different spacing than that assumed in the generated files. This has the
annoying feature that things don't align properly unless an 'expand' or
equivalent operation is performed, or unless the editor tab spacing is made the
same as assumed in the output files. I don't know what would happen if the
files were printed but I would not expect it to be pretty.

art