SegFault on yyparse()

From: Charlie Lacroix
Subject: SegFault on yyparse()
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:48:13 +0200

Hi,

I am a beginner with Flex/Bison tools. At my work, we have a project,
which contains bison files. It is an old version of bison : 2.3 ; and
an old version of Flex : 2.5.4. It compiles on this version, but on my
personal computer (with one of the last version of bison and flex), I
have a segmentation fault.

I used gdb to understand why, and the segfault appears on yyparse in
bla.tab.c, on the line below :

  if (yychar == YYEMPTY)
    {
      YYDPRINTF ((stderr, "Reading a token: "));
-->      yychar = YYLEX;
    }

I really don't understand why it works at my work, and not on my computer...
Can somebody help me? (sorry if I do not speak very well, I am a french ^^')
Thanks!

Best regards

Charlie Lacroix