Re: Is there a repository for bison grammar files?

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: Is there a repository for bison grammar files?
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 17:01:23 +0200

Le 19 mai 2011 à 18:04, kylin a écrit :

> ANTLR provides the link below to download many grammar files.
>
> http://www.antlr.org/grammar/list
>
> Thus I am wondering know is there any place that does the same thing for
> Bison?

Not that I know about.  It's kind of harder for Bison, since it does not
include the scanner part, so the definition would be quite incomplete.  Not to
mention the contribution of the user actions to the parsing itself (e.g., the
need for a symbol table to disambiguate the different kinds of identifiers in
C).