How write own skeleton for bison ?

From: Piotr Skólski
Subject: How write own skeleton for bison ?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 01:08:19 +0200

Actualy lalr1.cc skeleton is something ugly.
In manual i find that if i want more - i can do on my own and contribute.
But how ?
What skils shoud i have ?
What is internal api ?

I write smal library that depend c++(above 89) and stdc++(above 89).
stl, templates, inheritance and pure virtuals are natural for me.
On this library i want do first steps with my bison skeleton ^^.

In my future work i want use type_traits, tr1 and more usefull goodies.
But i not want in depencys java+antlr or something.

I want work & contribute:D

Best regards & sorry for my english.

PS:
i like c++
i can live (short time) with c (c bison)
but i hate c with clases (lalr1.cc)