Re: Return from recursive processing is incomplete

From: Philip Herron
Subject: Re: Return from recursive processing is incomplete
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 17:28:04 +0100

Evan Carew wrote:
Phil,

Thanks for the assist. I have a feeling that this will allow me to
continue my research with bison.

Hey

No problem i got a the book LEX and YACC o'reilly: http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781565920002/ It helped me a lot when i was learning these. You only really need the first half of the book really the 2nd half builds an SQL parser. Gets a little too specific to SQL but its still a good example. Its quite short but useful reference because online docs for these tools are quite basic or too specific to one thing. Though the bison and flex manuals are pretty good.

--Phil