Re: VCG visualization

From: Paulo J. Matos
Subject: Re: VCG visualization
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:11:58 +0100

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 7:14 PM, Derek M Jones <address@hidden> wrote:
> Paulo,
>

> > I am on a Mac and I would like to know if anybody has any suggestion
> > on a free software to visualize vcg files resulting from bison output
> > or convert them to a bitmap file.
> >

>  I find graphviz useful for this kind of thing
>  http://www.graphviz.org/

Hello Derek,

I do know and use graphviz regularly for my graph work but I thought
it only worked with the dot format. Is there a way to convert VCG to
dot or is there a way to open VCG natively which I am not aware of?

Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at soton.ac.uk
http://www.personal.soton.ac.uk/pocm
PhD Student @ ECS
University of Southampton, UK
Sponsor ECS runners - Action against Hunger:
http://www.justgiving.com/ecsrunslikethewind