RE: Platforms supported by Bison

From: YiQing Yang
Subject: RE: Platforms supported by Bison
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:32:07 -0800

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your reply. I downloaded the Bison and read through the "INSTALL"
doc, but it does not mention at all how to configure (or compile) Bison on
Windows platform. Sorry I didn't get what you mean "For windows look at
mingw port, you can download a binary." from your previous email. I would
appreciate if you can give me more hints.
We are now using MKS tool to run "Yacc" on Windows, I wonder if we still
need it in order to build and run Bison on Windows.

Anyone else has any idea?

Thanks for your help,

YiQing Yang