Re: Parser base class (lalr1)

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Parser base class (lalr1)
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 22:18:04 +0200

On 28 Sep 2005, at 21:02, Jan Nabbefeld wrote:

I know lalr1.cc skeleton is experimantal and not supported so I
don't complain about that. Would be nice to have the possibility
again without customize the skeleton.

When Akim has finished the writing of %define, customizing will be
easy.

Whats the plan? Can you give some details? The idea of defining code
snippets via the %defines statements sounds good and was nicely
implemented by %define root ... (at least for me ;-)).

The details will be available, I gather, when the implementation has been done. :-)

It is just a .y command on some form perhaps like
  %define <macro_name> {<definition>}
One then just puts the macro name corresponding to <macro_name> in the skeleton file where the code should be put. It already exists, but can now only place a string with no '\n', so it is not really useful for code placement.

  Hans Aberg