Fwd: Q: processing multiple mixed data streams using bison

From: Mohit Jaggi
Subject: Fwd: Q: processing multiple mixed data streams using bison
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 23:53:22 -0700

Hi All,
I am trying to process multiple interleaved streams of data in a
single process/thread using yacc/bison. Let us say I am running a
server and have thousands of clients sending me requests at the same
time.

It seems the parser code uses global variables to keep its state while
parsing. I guess that one can introduce code to save all the variables
and restore them...has anyone tried this before?

Mohit.